At Clark Chiropractic Clinic, we are here to help our patient with pain management to achieve pain relief. We serve Odessa, TX, Midland, TX, and the nearby locations. If you have neck pain, back pain, knee pain, joint pain, or more, book an appointment with our clinic to help get pain relief.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is a branch of medicine focusing on conditions, injuries and challenges related to the spine and the entire musculoskeletal system. Chiropractic treatments not only treat pain but can be used to prevent injuries and aches from happening in the first place. A healthy spine can lead to a healthy body.
Conditions Treatable by Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care can be used to treat numerous conditions. Common conditions treatable by chiropractic treatment include:
- Sports injuries, including tennis elbow, runner’s knee, and shin splint
- Auto injuries such as whiplash, back, neck, shoulder, and leg pain
- Work-related injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Headaches and migraines
- Nerve conditions, including neuropathy and fibromyalgia
- Medical conditions, such as arthritis
Before beginning any chiropractic treatment, the first step is to diagnose the cause of pain. Here, we rely on your medical history and physical examination. We may also request x-ray images and other diagnostic tools.
How Chiropractic Care Works
Spinal manipulation is the most common chiropractic treatment. This technique helps correct imbalances and aligns your spine to help reduce pain and other symptoms. Depending on the cause and location of your pain, we may use other treatments, including:
- Stretching exercises
- Spinal adjustments
- Trigger point therapy
- Lifestyle and nutritional advice
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Thinking about chiropractic care? Chiropractic care may yield numerous benefits, including:
- Treats the root cause of the pain: Instead of masking your pain with medication, we locate the exact cause of the pain and apply a personalized treatment plan to help manage your symptoms.
- Helps provide quick relief: Chiropractic treatment opens the body’s self-healing mechanism, leading to quick pain relief.
- Whole-body wellness: Chiropractic care doesn’t only treat the area of pain. The treatment benefits your whole body through chiropractic adjustments.
- Non-invasive and drug-free: Chiropractic care doesn’t use medication or surgery that are known to cause side effects like nausea, headaches, and dizziness.
Contact Us for More Information from a Chiropractor at Our Chiropractic Clinic
Would you want to see what a chiropractor on our team can do for your health? If you are in the Odessa, TX, or Midland, TX, area, book an appointment with us at Clark Chiropractic Clinic. We can help you achieve your health care goals. Call us at (432) 337-5553.