Welcome to Clark Chiropractic Clinic, a chiropractic clinic serving Odessa and Midland, TX. At our clinic, we are dedicated to going above and beyond by providing personalized chiropractic services to help you live a happier, healthier life. We blend technology with experience and expertise to treat numerous conditions, including:
- Back pain: There are several causes of back pain. Medical conditions like osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, tumors, and disc degeneration may alter the optimal functioning of the spinal structures, causing pain. Injuries like pulled muscles, disc herniation, nerve impingement, and knocks can damage ligaments, tendons, and nerves in your back, causing pain. Whatever the cause of your back pain, we can use natural remedies to restore your health to its former self.
- Scoliosis: If you have an "S" or "C" shaped spine, it's medically referred to as scoliosis. This abnormal curvature of the back causes numerous unpleasant symptoms, including back pain and limited mobility. While chiropractic treatment won't heal scoliosis, it helps you manage symptoms better.
- Neck pain: Like back pain, neck pain is the other common condition we encounter in our clinic. The common causes of neck pain include injuries, disc herniation, and whiplash. After establishing the root cause of your neck pain, we use natural remedies to reduce pain and improve mobility.
- Shoulder injuries: Your shoulder joint is a pretty flexible joint composed of tendons, ligaments, bones, and nerves. If anything damages these structures, you may experience pain, tenderness, and stiffness. Chiropractic treatment restores shoulder mobility and reduces pain using natural remedies.
- Headaches: We can treat your headaches and migraines without medication or surgery. We unlock your body's self-healing mechanism by aligning your spine, providing overall body wellness.
Above is just a sneak peek at the many conditions we treat. If you want to know whether we can treat your condition, please book an appointment with our chiropractor today.
Our Treatment Techniques
Chiropractic care isn't a one-size-fits-all treatment. We have numerous remedies to help devise a personalized treatment, depending on the extent and location of your injury. Here are the common treatments we use to treat our patients:
- Spinal manipulation: This is a hands-on (sometimes instrument-assisted) treatment used to align your spinal joints to ease back pain and improve mobility.
- Cold and laser therapy: We use a special light (laser) to trigger numerous cell functions, which hasten healing.
- Stretching exercises: We can recommend special exercises to alleviate tight muscles, stiff joints, and chronic pain.
- Kinesio taping: We use a specialized tape that gently pulls your skin to increase blood circulation and drainage of fluids.
- Myofascial release therapy: We use this therapy to break up knots that cause pain and stiffness in your body.
Chiropractic Care in Odessa and Midland, TX
Looking for chiropractic treatment in Odessa or Midland, TX? Please book an appointment with Clark Chiropractic Clinic for personalized care by calling (432) 337-5553.